Thursday, October 13, 2005

Entre tanto agobio, otro chistecillos sobre el ingles:

Three men, an Italian, a French and a Spanish went for a job interview in
England.

Before the interview, they were told that they must compose a sentence in
English with three main words: green, pink and yellow.



The Italian was first:

"I wake up in the morning. I see the yellow sun. I see the green grass and
I think to myself, I hope it will be a pink day."



The French was next:

"I wake up in the morning, I eat a yellow banana, a green pepper and in the
evening I watch the pink panther on TV."



Last was the Spanish:

"I wake up in the morning, I hear the phone "green... green...", I pink up
the phone and I say "Yellow?"...

3 comments:

helena said...

Jajajaja!! Que bueno xD

t3l3c0 said...

jajajaja si es que ya lo dicen por ahí...¡Spain is different!

Anonymous said...

DioXXX no nos tortures massss
Por cierto la movida esta de verificacion de palabra cada vez es mas chunga.
VaNe..